It is popular in Japan to drink water immediately after waking up every morning. Furthermore, scientific tests have proven its value.
Apparently, for old and serious diseases, as well as modern illnesses, the water treatment had been found successful by a Japanese medical society as a 100% cure for the following diseases:
Headache, body ache, heart system, arthritis, fast heart beat, epilepsy, excess fatness, bronchitis asthma, TB, meningitis, kidney and urine diseases, vomiting, gastritis, diarrhea, piles, diabetes, constipation, all eye diseases, womb, cancer and menstrual disorders, ear nose and throat diseases.
METHOD OF TREATMENT:
1. As you wake up in the morning before brushing teeth, drink 640 ml (21.6 oz) of water;
- The water must not contain fluoride;
- There is another version of this therapy on Yahoo! News, but they recommend drinking in the morning 1.5 liters (50.7 oz) of water. In my opinion this is a deception, because drinking too much water is dangerous to your health:
"The opposite of dehydration is a condition known as hyponatremia (...) which means "low sodium" and is sometimes referred to as water intoxication.
Drinking too much water in too short a time overwhelms the kidneys and can cause a sudden drop in blood sodium levels. Sodium is one of the body's electrolytes (the others are potassium, chloride and bicarbonate). A drop in sodium leads to water entering the brain, causing it to swell. Results include lethargy, disorientation, confusion, seizures, coma and death." (Source)
"Rapid intake of too much water floods the inside of cells when sodium is depleted. This sodium depletion, called hyponatremia, can rupture the cells, either from extra pressure on the cells from without, or from pressure within flooded cells.
Generally speaking, we hit the danger zone when we take in more water than what our kidneys can process in a hour. And for someone with extremely healthy kidneys that is about 30 oz. of water in a hour (please don’t drink that much!). Drinking too much water in rapid succession can prove fatal and should definitely be avoided." (Source)
2. Brush and clean the mouth but do not eat or drink anything for 45 minute;
3. After 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal;
4. After breakfast, lunch and dinner do not eat or drink anything for 2 hours;
5. Those who are old or sick and are unable to drink 4 glasses of water at the beginning may commence by taking little water and gradually increase it to 4 glasses per day;
6. The above method of treatment will cure diseases of the sick and others can enjoy a healthy life;
The following list gives the number of days of treatment required to cure/control/ reduce main diseases:
1. High Blood Pressure - 30 days
2. Gastric - 10 days
3. Diabetes - 30 days
4. Constipation - 10 days
5. Cancer - 180 days
6. TB - 90 days
7. Arthritis patients should follow the above treatment only for 3 days in the 1st week, and from 2nd week onwards - daily.
This treatment method has no side effects, however at the commencement of treatment you may have to urinate a few times. It is better if we continue this and make this procedure as a routine work in our life.
After years of fighting the "Battle of the Bulge" I finally focused on my goals and desires so that I could win my fight for fitness. Now as a 54 year old father, competitive bodybuilder, personal trainer, and a business owner I'm here to help you to do it too!